Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wishing for Wednesday: The Dragontooth Ocarina

Brian CC BY-NC-SA 2.0, via Flickr
"Wishing for Wednesday" is a second Wednesday meme for me to talk about the things that are on my wish list at the moment. Each week I'll feature a couple of items that I'm particularly looking forward to and you can check them out on Amazon. 

This week my wish list looks something like the image above, at least when it comes to the long, purple-wrapped item at the front of the box.

Just on the off chance that somebody loves me enough to want to provide the items on my wishlist, the Amazon wishlist is linked in the right-hand sidebar, so you're able to access it from there. Not that I'm expecting anything, but I thought I'd point that out.

Dragontooth Ocarina I've been salivating over this ocarina since before I ordered my Aria. This is my current "dream ocarina" and I want it so bad that I can taste it. I'm hoping that someone will purchase it for me on the Songbird website soon, but with a hefty price-tag ($115 including shipping), it's not likely to happen as quickly as I'd like. The instrument is large for hands as small as mine, but I find that Ava's Night by Noble is too small after playing the Tenor C Aria.

That's about it for this week's Wishing on Wednesday. I have enough books to keep me satisfied for a while and as much as I would love to get some in the mail (see my wishlist on the sidebar) I'd need room for them first. Maybe next week I'll wish for some book shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment